Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm here, really I am.




It has been some time since I felt like saying anything. I have to take things day by day. But things are a little better now. I have things worked out so that Alex's school day starts 2 hours later. That way he can sleep later and it won't be so hard to get up.

I have been knitting, for awhile I could only knit dishcloths. It seems I was not able to commit to anything bigger than that. I moved on from dishcloths but I stayed with cotton.
Some of these are going to be presents. I made one for my aunt, she will be in town for Christmas. I don't have a picture of it yet. Right now it is working as a shop sample. Later it will fulfill its' destiny.... washing dishes.

5 comments:

  1. I love how the one on the right looks like an old brick wall. Maybe because brick buildings, which I grew up with, are so rare in California: they crumble in quakes. So brickwork makes me nostalgic.

    Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've been "in the dishcloths" several times over this past year - so much so that I'm embarrassed to put them all on my Rav page!! Ravelry has a free pattern for a cotton Swiffer cover that's nice for those times as well - a good project for when life is a little too...full. The Leftover Dishtowel is another nice one, too.

    I'm happy to hear that your school is cooperating and trying to help Alex. I think about your little guy a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonya, I've been thinking about you lately and hoping all is well. Hang in there. Looking forward to seeing you Thursday at my mom's. Don't forget to bring one of your knitting projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad things are getting better, and that the school is cooperative.

    [[[Hugs]]]

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds like a good idea, going to school later, i bet the sleep does a lot of good for him! thanks for keeping us posted sonya! i've been thinking about you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!