Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A New Year Meme

New Year's Eve -- do you like to stay in or go out? BC (before children) we always went out. But now we stay in.

Do you like to stay up or just go to sleep? Stay up to see the ball drop.

Any special plans this year? Nope we stayed home with the kids and had special snacks
What's your favorite New Year's memory? I have had some memorable New Year's Eve's but they were on the bad side.

Do you make New Year's Resolutions? Not really, but I hope this will be the year I learn to knit socks

Feel like sharing them?


Do you do anything special on New Year's Day? Nope nada nothin at all

4 comments:

  1. My #1 New Years resolution was to learn to knit socks!
    I cast on last night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll be knitting socks in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you'll give sock knitting a try, too. Once you do it, you'll be hooked! Try in the spring....usually, all of us do our sock knitting in the spring and summer, when we need a quick, easy and portable project. Hope you had a nice New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I don't make resolutions but I have small goals and see where I go from there. Last year, my goal was socks and I love them. They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!