Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday night knitting

It was a fun night at knitting. We had a big crowd, lets' see.....Debbie, Ila, Tata, Loretta, Jill, Becca, Nicole and Sherry. Can't forget the girls, Olivia and jOY. Nicole is working on a Hip in Hemp skirt for her little girl, Tasha has jumped right into the deep end of the knitting pool and is working on a sock.

School has started for several of the knitters. A few of us might try to sneak in an extra knitting night.


Sherry is not the lone crocheter anymore. Debbie has been joining us.

Look at what I got!
It seems that Lora made a little mistake with her last pair of socks. For some reason they were too big for her. But they turned out to be the perfect size for me. Thanks Lora!





2 comments:

  1. Please tell Lora that I am a size 9 foot. Those socks are farkin' adorable.

    I love meeting with y'all. So glad to have found you.

    I posted pics, too. Check 'em at my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!