Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tuesday night knitting

I have been on somewhat of a dishcloth kick. I gave one away already so here are the five that are left. I have two more on the needles right now.

Nicole has finished another sweater.

Ashely brought her button stash for us all to see. I think a little bartering happened.

I got a new shoe today.
I have been having a lot of trouble with my right foot. Sharp pain if I step a certain way or walk for very long. Not sure exactly what or when it happened, but I have a stress fracture. I have to wear this big ole boot until April 7th.

I hope it doesn't snow again.

6 comments:

  1. Love the boot! You knit a "boot cozy" for it! Heh. :)

    Hope your foot is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! That boot is quite a fashion statement, though! I hope your foot is doing better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!!! Your poor foot!!!!

    Love all the knitting though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, at least you don't get second sock syndrome with a boot: just the tiniest toe cover and you're done!

    Love the dishcloths; nice colorwork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dishcloths. I hope that your foot gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!