Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday night Knitting- with a quilt to keep you warm

There were five of us at knitting tonight. Jill was there, we had not seen her for quite some time. Lora, Jill says "Hi".

She brought some show and tell. Jill made the quilt out of her husband's running t-shirts. All of the shirts are from Kentucky Derby running events. She did a wonderful job!





Holly is finished with the front and back of her sweater. She worked on the sleeves this evening. We can't wait to see the finished sweater. It is going to be gorgeous!


Loretta is on a dishcloth kick and started a new one this evening. She is helping me with my garterlac dishcloth. I am a little stumped so she sent me home with her finished one so I can compare the two. I should able to get mine figured out this week.


Tabitha is working on a baby blanket and thinking about Christmas knitting. I need to do more than start "thinking" about Christmas knitting. I need to get the needles moving.
It is almost time to start ordering hot drinks. I may have had my last mocha freeze last night.

5 comments:

  1. OMG that quilt is totally awesome!!!!! Off to email Jill now about it!!! SO COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you all had a productive night! The quilt is awesome. I have one made out of all my son's baby clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've definately switched to the hot beverage selection this past week. I had my first hot chai latte waiting for the knitting crew yesterday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome quilt!!!!! I think I have my Christmas socks all finished, not sure about everyone else. I hate it when people don't appreciate hand knitted items. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That quilt turned out awesome! I am in awe of quilts...such large projects!! Yes, the time for hot coffee is upon us :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!