Friday, March 21, 2008

Good news and a Birthday party


The biopsy came back clean. It was such a relief, an overwhelming relief.
The adenoidectomy is scheduled for April 8th.

In the midst of all of this we had a family birthday.
Daniel is 3 years old now.

Just look at those cool Cars tattoos!


One of his favorite toys was this little violin that played music when the bow is pulled across it. He would bow after the music stopped. He is adorable.
He came down the stairs and saw my three and said "hi kids"
Easter Sunday should be lots of fun!

The parents are cute too.




10 comments:

  1. Hooray! So glad to hear the happy news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad for the good news. The confusion can be felt through the pix. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooo glad you got good news! Hope surgery goes well along with a quick recovery.

    HAPPY EASTER! :)

    Cris~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fantastic news! I'm sorry I haven't been commenting a lot lately... life has been rolling me over a bit, but I have been thinking of you. Miss our chats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the great news and the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy to hear the good news! And what a cutie, looks like a fun b-day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the name of your blog :) The kids look like that had a blast at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeahhhhhh on the good news! whew! the violin rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!