Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What does the mailman have in his bag???

Is it a purple box? Driving to pick the kids up from school last week, I saw my mailman walking and caught a glimpse of a purple box sorta thing. I was as excited as a kid on Christmas morn. Couldn't get home fast enough.
It was a purple box I saw!!
Thank you so much Anne I am loving the dishcloths. I will have to start knitting some for myself. The malabrigo chunky is just gorgeous! 208 yards, what will I make? Some dark purple cotton (looks blue in the pic)to make my first dishcloth. And my first Harlot book.
Can't forget the damn good dark chocolate.
I've said it before, go find yourself a fun swap and join in. It is the best way to guarantee you get something besides junk mail!

1 comment:

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!