Monday, June 16, 2008

Tuesday night knitting

nearly a week late. I know, I have been slacking a lot lately. Things are fine, just not been in the mood. Haven't had much to say either, hardly in knitting to speak of. Gina left a comment, "Where's the knitting?" I don't know, I have made 3 or 4 more wee tiny socks. I needed some mindless tv knitting so I cast on a moss stitch dishcloth.
I do have some things planned just nothing I've started yet. I need some motivation. Not sure where it is going to come from. Maybe the vacation we are going on later this month or when Lora gets home. So until I have things to show...here is everyone from last week's knitting......
An interesting view of Becca's spinning wheel.
Here we all are. (Eli is the photographer)
Olivia brought her knitting too.
Look at that pretty fiber, can't wait to see it spun up.
.
Ila is seaming up her BSJ. Becca has been spinning.
Kristy is hiding behind her cabled purse.


I let Olivia and Eli take a few pictures. A very interesting view of casting on...
knitting and crocheting.


4 comments:

  1. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. You have ennui. Still, the pix of knitnight are way cool. I love Becca's wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And for a moment there you had me. I was thinking you'd gotten a new wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a good night for all :D i like the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the compliment on my wheel, but Sonya and her kiddos know just how to capture it so I can't take the credit :) It was fun. Can't wait until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!