Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday night knitting

We had a nice little showing tonight. A few were missing but hope to see them back next week. Guess what?? I did not take one picture tonight. I had my camera just did not get it out. I should have though, Ruth made the most adorable stuffed toy elephant. We all want to make one now.
Ila is making a matching hat for the BSJ. It is as cute as can be.
A few of us stayed late talking. Boy, Ashley had a story to tell, had to run for a bathroom break I was laughing so hard. Three children can reek havoc on the bladder.
I did work on the dishcloth, it has a few more rows to go. I have yet to frog it, I think I will be able to leave the mistakes. My mom wants it, mistakes and all. This will be a big step for me. I am very particular about my knitting, it has to be perfect or as near to perfect as I can get it. I have frogged completed projects because I was not happy with how they turned out. There is a hat right now waiting to be frogged, the decreases are not even.
I hope to have some actual knitting content later this week. Maybe even an FO from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!