Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Someone thinks I am cool,





and has named little ole me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger.
"I would like to thank Tabitha and the academy and all of those that voted for me. I will not forget the little knitters I have met along the way. I would like to thank my mom, dad and wonderful husband......." Oh wait that is a different award. This one is so much better because my good friend Tabitha bestowed it upon me.
I hear this title holds a couple responsibilities. One, that you remain a Rockin' Girl Blogger once nominated, and the other, that you nominate more Rockin' Girl Bloggers!
So here I go....

Mae is a rockin' girl blogger! You have to go see the coachella she knitted. It is incredible. The tattoo is cool too.

Cris is a rockin' girl blogger. She shares the best photos and has two boys that could be twins to mine. Oh and crazy enough she lives about 45 miles from me.
My other picks have already been tagged as Rockin' Girl Bloggers.


Thanks again Tabitha!
By the way, Tabitha is a newish blogger so go over and say "HI" and tell her you want to play "pay it forward" with her.


3 comments:

  1. You rock, Sonya! Thanks for updating the scarf post with yarn info -- I hadn't seen that yarn at my LYS before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a Hard Rockin Girl Blogger and a friend of mine. If you don't believe me check out my blog. I don't know how in the world I ever left you out of that list. I think some frickken cyber sprite sucked it right out into the black hole of lost things in cyber space.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!