Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tuesday night Knitting

Loretta, Holly and I had an enjoyable evening together. We would have had more fun with more people... Holly was working on the mate to the beautiful cabled sock she finished up over the weekend. She bought some great yarn for her first sweater. A stunning cabled sweater from a recent magazine that I cannot remember the name right now.

Loretta had taken a small hiatus from knitting, so she cast on for a dishcloth in a slip-stitch pattern.
I worked on a dishcloth also, because I do not have the right needles to finish up the hat I had been working on.
But I was able to borrow some size 7 dpns, so I should have an FO for Friday.

Not nearly as exciting as some, but that was my Tuesday night at knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!