Thursday, February 22, 2007

And still more FOs from early 2006...




The bib and burp cloth set were donated to the local La Leche League group. It was part of a raffle to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week 2006.
The drawstring pouch was made for my nephew Noah. I had him for the day and he brought some of his favorite little toys with him. In an orange purse that belonged to his sister Zoe. So I had him pick from my stash his two favorite colors. Which happen to be blue and purple. I just made it up(I wouldn't really call it designing) and knitted it in the round exactly like a hat. YOs were the openings for the icord drawstrings. Very simple, but he liked it. Please excuse the very messy desk.
The scarf was made for my SIL Jeannie's 2006 birthday.
Don't worry I have more for later.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!