Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A prevention plan and some other stuff.




I made a plan. The first mitt is ready for the thumb to be started. So I went out and bought another set of size 5 dpns and am going to cast on the second mitt at knitting tonight. Maybe this will prevent the possibility of "one mitten syndrome"
If you are just lovin the yarn on the banner as much as I do, then here is some info.
It is James C. Brett Rio, label says KER Rio 06 Garden machine washable 80%acrylic 20% wool, 232 yard skein. Not quite sure yet what I am going to make with it.
I had Eli and my nephew Noah at Pizza Hut yesterday. Eli was enjoying the all you can eat pizza buffet. I was knitting while they finished up and Noah said "Aunt Sonna you a good hat maker". He is so sweet! I will have to make him a new hat. The one in the picture a few posts back is too small now.
I have a few pictures to share. This is the front of the LYS Grinny Possum
Tomorrow I will show you all of the goodies on the inside.
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so going shopping in Jeffersonville when I come home this summer!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!