Friday, July 6, 2007

Out on the town

Lora and I took advantage of the new Smoke Free Louisville and went
to O'Shea's Irish Pub. The last time I was there, probably over 5 years ago, the smoke hung a foot down from the ceiling. A friend of Lora and Brent's was the entertainment for the night. Carl from Strumbeat. The show was great, even tho he screwed up Crazy Train and Fire and Rain. He was hilarious. We were good, I had one beer and we left for home about 1:15am. That was a late night for both of us. But we had a great time, we are quite a pair.

5 comments:

  1. FUN times FUN times.... I'm going to miss ya when I go home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't talk about that yet!
    But August to November is only 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys are having a blast. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh, here are the pics that lora was trying to "hide" j/k. it's cool how you have a pic that is in the bar and i can see you CLEARLY!!! and it doesn't look like you're surrounded by ghosts. i bet this will cut down on paranormal phenomenon. LOL glad you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa... 1:15 am and only ONE beer? I'm impressed! ;-)
    Looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!