Monday, August 6, 2007

Do you know what I just saw??????

I can not believe what I just saw at Walgreens... It blows my mind. They have Halloween candy on the shelves. Yes, you read that right. School has not even started yet and they are selling Halloween candy. Something is really wrong. Who decides when these things go on the shelf?? And what makes them think it is ok to put the stuff out 10 or 11 weeks before the holiday. What next??? Halloween candy next to the left over 4th of July stuff!!!

6 comments:

  1. i already bought the kid's costumes... mostly because I don't want to have to worry about it when it gets closer. At least it wasn't Christmas in JUly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the candy beside the Christmas trees?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They always bring it out early, in September the stores start getting Christmas decorations and usually put them out in October. I think it's funny when they develop holiday decorations like Easter trees with Easter ornaments, just because they need to sell more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that too last week... and at AC Moore all the decorations...... ay, yi, yi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm a pretty big fan of Halloween, so I'm all for it! And heck, candy can last a while, right? LOL!! If not, my kids can't tell :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think all halloween should come out in august LOL - my favorite holiday of all time! but a cool september day would be a good time to do it too! i'm looking forward to taking bean with me to garden ridge for fall stuff :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!