SCATTERGORIES ... and it's harder than it looks! Here are the rules:
* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
* They MUST be real places, names, things ... NOTHING made up!
* If you can't think of anything, skip it.
* You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers!
My name: Sonya
1. Famous Singer/Band: Sting 2. Four letter word: Stop
3. Street: Southside Dr. 4. Color: Sage
5. Gifts/Presents: Shoes 6. Vehicle: Saab
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: State magnets 8. Boy Name: Scott
9. Girl Name: Stephanie 10. Movie Title: Sideways -the CA wine country movie
11. Drink:Sprite 12. Occupation: Salesperson
13. Celebrity:Sylvester Stallone 14. Magazine: Southern Living
15. U.S. City: Seattle 16. Pro Sports Teams: Sea Hawks
17. Fruit: Star Fruit 18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Sick
19. Something You Throw Away: Stuff 20. Things You Shout: S O B
21. Cartoon Character: Snoopy
Ok this is different so I am going to tag some people.
GinaYou want a good laugh?! I have never noticed that there are two buttons on the right hand corner. So I have been composing all of my posts in Edit Html. Duh! So be ready for lots of color, some bold and just maybe some italics.