Tuesday, March 13, 2007

February browns and tans have arrived!



My color swap partner, Keri sent me some great things for brown and tan February. I know it is March, but there was a snafu with the zip code. One little number out of order and it spent almost two weeks hang'in out in the post office. But it is here and well worth the wait. This is the cool thing about doing a swap, Keri sent some yarn that I have never seen or heard of. Jojoland Quartette, a Merino/cashmere blend. I wonder if she knew I was going to frog the mitts last night and would be wanting a new project. Maybe, just maybe I am supposed to knit socks now. The heart shaped candle "fresh coffee" will wake us up every morning. The beautiful elephant candle is to look at, I wouldn't dare think of burning it. Can't forget the elephant incense burners. Thank you Keri!
Swaps are great fun, go find one to join.
Until next time...

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sonya, wow that yarn is GORGEOUS! Keri did a great job.

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love all the elephant stuff!!!! The yarn looks cool too! I haven't seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonya,

    What will you do with that great yarn?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know yet. But I know I am going to check out their website!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That yarn is gorgeous! I'm sure it feels as wonderful as it looks! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool! I love the elephants and the yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sonya. I'm way glad you liked it! I didn't realize you were looking for a new project, but I remembered you wanted to try socks, and this yarn works up into soft practically SCRUMPTIOUS foot covering! ;) I am really glad you're happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have shown almost everyone I know my new yarn. Only the knitters go ohh ahh. The LYSO liked it so much she is going to try to get it in her store.
    So thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!