Friday, March 9, 2007

Now back to the knitting


I have been knitting lately but not a whole lot. The Irish Hiking Scarf has been OTN for quite some time. It is for my dad, but by the time it's finished he won't need it. The yarn is a wonderful Merino Silk blend from Cascade Yarns. The blue is called cloudy evening. It is my first attempt at cables. It is lots of fun to knit but a little slow going. Alex says the pattern looks like some cheat codes for the PS2. K4, P2, C6F, P2, K2, P2, C6f, P2, K2, P2 C6F,P2 K4.

3 comments:

  1. it's looking good! my hubby won't wear a scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alex...secret codes LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday I have got to knit that scarf pattern. Yours is just so gorgeous. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!