Friday, March 30, 2007

FO show and tell...

If you've been here before you know that I am participating in a really fun swap. A color swap, each month has a color. March had to be green. My swapee,Jana, has received her box o' green so I can finally show you the big project I had been working on. I have not fretted and worried over a project so much before. I wanted it to be perfect. It is a Plymouth Yarn patternP576 Felted Embellished Vases. The pattern includes 3 different sizes of the vase. I did not use the Galaway Chunky it called, wanted to use from the stash. I knitted with worsted weight Cascade 220. I doubled it so it would be closer to the chunky weight. In the before felting pic, the pretzel container is in the vase.

I learned a few new things along the way,how to do an i-cord bind off and how to embellish a felted project without it becoming obscured in the felting process. There are 9 months before Christmas. Wonder how many I could knit....hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!