Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Smile and say cheese - don't forget to fix your hair

I got myself a new camera! Now I have to learn how to use it. So it may be a few days before any new pictures show up. The first picture will be of me. I got a haircut yesterday and I know that Lora would like to see it. It did not go over as well as I would have liked. John really prefers women, especially me, to have long hair. He also doesn't want Olivia to get her haircut. She hates to have her hair brushed so it needs to be kept shorter.
The moral of this story is... it's just hair it will grow back and it is an easy way to make a small or big change in your appearance.
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. You have such beautiful hair!! I can see why John doesn't want you to cut it!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!