Thursday, March 1, 2007

Inside the Possum...




I promised you a look at the goodies inside Grinny Possum, so here it is.
There is so much color everywhere you look that it can be hard to know where
to look first. Ann spins also so my kids always want to come with me because they might get the chance to watch her spin. I on the other hand, like to look at yarn all by myself. Towards the back of the shop is the table where you can sit, talk, knit and take a class or two. Oh, there is always some chocolate to be had somewhere on the table.

6 comments:

  1. OOOh, I wish I had a Grinny Possum here on the prairie! It's so cute, and yarny and chocolate too? Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute name for a store! Looks like some nice stuff in there. I am learning to spin, so really like any store that also has spinning. Love your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does have some really nice stuff in there. I'm glad you like the banner. It was designed by Heather of Bluhm Studios. Check her out. Her link is under Don't miss these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness...looks like heaven to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!