Thursday, March 15, 2007

Tuesday night with..



Loretta! She joined us for our weekly knitting night. Why does she rate a post about her, you ask. Not only is she a really neat lady that picked up knitting after a long hiatus, she is LORA's MOM!! Lora had been trying to get her to come join us. I told Lora if your mom comes to knit with us, I will buy her coffee. The weather was really nice that evening so Loretta and I both enjoyed the mocha shake.It was almost like having Lora there, especially since she had just come back from a visit in cold snowy New Hampshire. Lora and her mother had been on a washcloth binge and knitted quite a few when they were together. Loretta brought a friend that is just beginning to knit. I hope they both come back next time. Jill did not have a project with her, but we'll have her knitting in no time.

6 comments:

  1. What a great picture of the group! Where does your group meet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH OH OH How I love this picture!! My Mom, My Friends, My first Knitting Group, My Mom's Best Friend....How much better can it get?!? OH and a gooood Hot Chocolate made by Eric!! I hear he's not your coffee guy though now :( how sad. He was such a dry fellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you go back to Sat. March 3rd "Where do you knit?" there are a couple pictures of the outside. And some talk about the coffee shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great pic! Loretta looks really happy to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great night, Lora's mom, her friend Jill, and Holly! I hope they all continue to join us! It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!