Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I should be able to pull an FO outa my....


The children of knitters have a tendency to think that you can sit down with yarn and needles and poof a sweater appears or maybe a purse. If you are Alex you want 10-12 wristbands for your friends and you have a list of all their favorite colors. And you want them right now. I told him if I was going to make stuff it was going to be the way I wanted. So for now he has bracelets for two of the girls.
I could not get a good pic of the on the right. The button has a very cool moon face on it. So now off to knit sweat band wrist things. I may just do a few this
week I do have other things OTN. More about that later.
Until next time.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you could teach the kids how to make them. I used to make those friendship bracelets when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool wristers!! his friends will be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia has a crochet kit, a knifty knitter and a kit to makes friendship bracelets. Not really interested. I did the friendship pins that you put on your shoelaces

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really cute! Probably a really good way to get *girlfriends* too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!