Saturday, March 24, 2007

The March greens are here...


March, month two of the color swap, is green for spring. My box of green came earlier this week. I want to send a big THANK YOU to Juli. I now have my first ever knitted dishcloth. Now doing the dishes will be much more enjoyable. Ok, I have to start socks soon because I was gifted some great Wildfoote sock yarn. I even love the name of the colorway "Jungle". A Mary Higgins Clark novel I have not read yet, and a really cute March of Dimes bear that I keep having to tell the kids that it is mine, so keep your hands off. Many many teas and some cool bookmarks that I am taking as some suggested reading. If you want to guarantee some great mail at least once a month, go find yourself a swap to join. Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Greeeeeeen!!! Oh my fav color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Juli!!!

    The green book was a great idea.

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, fantastic greens! What'll you be making with all of it???

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!