Saturday, March 24, 2007

Look what you could get...


Isn't this just the coolest thing ever. I bought this fabric over a year ago. It was in the remnant bin for about 2.00. I finally admitted to myself that I am never going to make anything with it, so I should send it to someone that would. And boy did she ever. My wonderful friend Lora makes these cute little project bags. She has her own Etsy shop. Take a look quick because she has sold several in the past week. But don't worry, she is sewing away right now, no she might be asleep or taking care of the boys. All three of them. The lighting is a little bad, so if you weren't sure it is Super Girl print.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sonya!! That was super fun fabric to use too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the name or web URL for Lora's etsy store?

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana, if you click on her name is should take you to her Etsy store. Or down at the very bottom of the page click on Lora NH and that will take you to her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so wonderful to see it go to the right person! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,it's nice to hear from you.
Come back soon!